Now get an extra email address like firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. It´s absolutely free. Use it just as you would for your primary address. [Source:Yahoo!]
To create only one extra email address on one Yahoo ID, Click on this link Or
- Sign in to Yahoo Mail, Click on Options on the top right.
- Under the Mail Management header, Click on Mail Addresses.
- Now in the next screen, Click on Get Started link under Extra Email Address header.
- Choose whatever address you want and click on Check availabilty.
- If its available, you’ll be taken to an Image verification and then you will have another email address to your Yahoo Id.
- You can send emails from this address… Whenever you compose a mail, you’ll get a dropdown list from where you can select the From address. .