Site Network: Home | Email NewsLetter | Mobile Version | About

This "pen sort of instrument" produces both the monitor as well as the keyboard on any flat surfaces from where you can carry out functions you would normally do on your desktop computer.

Did any one said Palm tops? naa its PEN PC


Post a Comment