In the past decade we have seen the cell phones has gone from being rare, unaffordable for many as they were considered to be a part of luxury gadgets and even the size and weight from size of cordless phone with 400 grams to even half a kg to just 40 grams with loads of features one has never thought of.
This time around in 2008 the features that were defining the cult of 2008 were “Touch screens and GUIs” but expo has got something for everyone.
So depending upon requirements in its few phones that topped the charts were:-
BEST MUSIC/MULTIMEDIA PHONES:-
- Motorola E8
- Sony 980i
- Samsung i450 ( This one has Jog Functionality like an iPod )
- Nokia 5700 have to be santusht with the 4th spot.
BEST RADIO PHONES:-
- Sony R306 ( FM + AM; FM channel can set as alarm too )
- Samsung C170 ( Superb quality; 72 grams; Very Slim )
- Moto Yuva W180
BEST BUSINESS/ SMART PHONES:-
- Sony Ericsson XPeria ( 3 inches of touch screen; great clarity; easy to use Qwerty keypad.)
- Motorola Q9 (Similar to Black Berry but key pad is very friendly as bigger buttons )
- iMATE Ultimate 8502 ( 2.6” LCD )
Inspite of all the superb cell phones the show got stolen by something else the “McLaren F1 Car 2008” not actually but the SASTE/VALUE phones well do remember the venue of the Exhibition.
BEST SASTE/VALUE PHONES:-
- Motorola W270 (Low end Music Phone plus a Micro SD Slot to compliment it)
- Samsung C160 ( FM +
- Samsung GURU 100 ( MP3 ringtone; Hands free; 9hr